Cardigan – Amazon | Camisole – Express | Jeans – Topshop (similar here and here) | Shoes – Marc Fisher (similar here) | Bag – Proenza Schouler | Sunglasses – Le Specs | Necklaces – Evereve and Gorjana | Bracelet – Baublebar
1. This tie belt coat from H&M is so gorgeous and under $50!
2. This sweater dress would be perfect for fall family photos and can be dressed up or down.
3. Another great family photos option for a more dressy look is this crushed satin midi skirt.
4. Express has some of the best camisole styles and these new colors are gorgeous for fall.
5. I like having cozy tops for lounging around and this knot sweater looks so comfy.
7. I love how this button down has a nice drape to it which means it probably won’t pull at the bust! LOL
8. Free People makes such great chunky knits and this one is so good.
9. I love that tie waist/paperbag pants are still on trend because I love the style! This striped pair is a great neutral.
10. This puff sleeve sweater looks good on or off one shoulder – so chic.