Ruffle sleeve midi dress | Long sleeve ribbed sweater dress | Long sleeved belted mini dress | Leopard print long shirt dress | Square neck long sweater dress | Belted ruched tie front dress | Button front midi sweater dress | Floral side cutout dress | Sunset tapestry belted cotton dress
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2023 Shopping Guide
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts tomorrow for Icon card holders. I combed through page after page of the sale and pulled together a curated selection of items that I love and think are worth getting. I will also be posting all of my personal purchases on this post when I shop later this week. Don’t forget to check out my post of past items I have that are part of this year’s Anniversary sale. For a more in-depth explanation of all the #nsale details and when you can shop, I have a full FAQ page dedicated to it.
Patch pocket high waisted denim | Canyon denim skirt | Denim midi skirt | Raw hem high waisted denim | Perfect vintage high waisted denim | Rambler high waist ankle | Reese fab high waist denim | Hustler roller heel high waisted denim
High waist washable silk pajamas | Gisele jersey knit pajamas | Washable silk shorts pajamas | Button front cotton gauze caftan | Cozychic ultra lite long long sleeve lounge shirt and pants | Cozychic lite short robe | Cozychic socks | Racerback washable silk pajamas | Satin camisole and shorts set
Brooks wool blend longline coat | Faux leather trim wool blend coat | Water repellent cotton blend coat | Belted wool blend wrap coat | Alanis hooded water repellent coat | Double breasted coat | Check relaxed walking coat | Water resistant stretch cotton coat
Necessaire body wash duo | Briogeo scalp saviors set | Riki loves riki skinny lighted mirror | Tom Ford day classics eye & lip set | Neulash lash enhancing serum duo | Donna Karan cashmere mist deodorant trio | Slip pure silk 10-pack scrunchie set | Byredo eau de parfum set | Nuface mini starter kit | Hourglass veil translucent setting powder set | L’Occitane almond shower oil duo
Black pointy toe knee high boots | Flin knee high boot | Antoine pointed toe sandals | Leone pointed toe bootie | Alina slingback pointed toe pumps | 327 sneakers | Becca pointed toe slingbacks | 327 sneakers | Air Max 270 sneakers
Sterling wrap sweater | No strings attached striped sweater | Cowl neck sleeveless top | Contrast collar polo sweater | Long sleeved washed satin bodysuit | Organic cotton blend crewneck sweater | Brandice stripe long sleeved shirt | Cameron ribbed crop cardigan
Travelling ruana | Future uptown spinner suitcase | Set of 5 beaded bracelets | Bold 3 dots butterfly sunglasses | Essential diamond necklace | Tube huggie hoop earrings | Small allington tote | Leather belt | Eos beaded acrylic box clutch | Leopard print scarf
How perfect wire free t-shirt bra | Comfort first underwire t-shirt bra | Red carpet convertible strapless bra | Rose dream custom coverage bra | True body lift full v-neck bra | Bliss perfection underwire contour bra
What I Tried On In Store
Caslon Utility Jacket / AG Mari High Waist Slim Straight Jeans
1. Caslon Utility Jacket (wearing a size XS, runs big) – A great closet staple that you can wear 3 seasons out of the year. I love the fit and length of this and it has a cord at the waist to cinch it. For the price point, this is a great buy!
2. AG Mari High Waist Ankle Slim Straight Jeans (runs TTS) – Meh. My store didn’t have a ton of jeans to choose from so I wanted a pair of slim dark wash to try but this pair was not that exciting. They are close to a skinny jean fit but the ankle fits like a slim straight leg jean. If you want something that is a modern update of the skinny jean, this pair is a good option. But for me, they were not a necessity.
Halogen Cowl Neck Sleeveless Top
3. Halogen Cowl Neck Sleeveless Top (wearing XS, runs big) – I really wanted to love this but it was a tad too roomy and big for my frame. However, I think this is a great workwear piece and something that will look flattering on so many people. There are a few colors that it comes in and personally I would style it with a trouser/wide leg jean or a pencil skirt.
Halogen Check One-Button Blazer | Cole Haan Vivian Pointed Toe Loafers
4. Halogen Check One-Button Blazer (runs big, wearing size XS) – This blazer was soooo good! The pattern, the fit, the length – it is a great fall basic. It runs a tad big so consider sizing down if you are in between sizes. It’s definitely a great piece to wear to work or with jeans and flats on the weekend.
5. Cole Haan Vivian Pointed Toe Loafers (runs TTS) – I did not get these because they are so similar to a pair I already have, but I am considering ordering them in black. There is a tiny heel which I love and they look absolutely beautiful when on. These will be shoes that you can wear year after year and they will never go out of style. Highly recommend!!!
Nordstrom Long Sleeve Cashmere Sweater Dress | BlankNYC Faux Leather Cropped Jacket
6. Nordstrom Long Sleeve Cashmere Sweater Dress (runs TTS, I am wearing size S) – I have so many thoughts on this dress and can’t decide if I like it or not. LOL I love the concept of it. A slimmer fitting (though not tight) cashmere midi sweater dress is so perfect for fall. And the neckline is nice (though a tad deep but a camisole could fix that). I didn’t try on any boots but I think it would look so great with boots and even belted to give it some shape. I felt it was a tad expensive even on sale so that is why I passed. But considering it is cashmere, the quality and feel is lovely but something just didn’t feel like it was a good fit for me.
7. BlankNYC Faux Leather Crop Moto Jacket (runs TTS, I am wearing size XS) – I wanted to style the dress with a moto jacket and grabbed this one. It’s absolutely awful. LOL The cropped fit is so unflattering and it looked puffy and ridiculous. I have a few BlankNYC moto jackets that I have purchased during past Anniversary sales and always recommend them, but this year’s version is not good.
Steve Madden Belted Ruched Tie Front Shirtdress
8. Steve Madden Belted Ruched Tie Front Shirtdress (runs TTS, I am wearing a S) – If they had an XS in this dress, I would have bought it immediately! It is soooo gorgeous and chic. The draping, the tie waist, the silky fabric – the details are so beautiful. My only complaint is I didn’t like where the buttons were placed. Leaving two unbuttoned made it very deep, but leaving only one unbuttoned was too high. I would probably just add some fashion tape to secure it in the middle of the two buttons which would be perfect.
Cole Haan Vivian Pointed Toe Loafer
9. Cole Haan Vivian Pointed Toe Loafers – I shared these above and think they are an absolute gorgeous pair of loafers! A great closet essential and something you will have for years to come.
Nordstrom Becca Pointed Toe Slingback
10. Nordstrom Becca Pointed Toe Slingback – This was another pair of flats that caught my eye and for the price point, they are such a great deal. Perfect for the workplace but also a great casual alternative to wearing sneakers.
Open Edit Jimmie Pointed Toe Wedge Bootie
11. Open Edit Jimmie Pointed Toe Bootie – My store didn’t have a ton of boot options that I liked but this pair was an immediate standout. Easy to walk in because of the wedge heel and perfect to pair with either dresses or jeans.
Nordstrom Catchall Jewelry Tray
12. Nordstrom Catchall Jewelry Tray – I know this is so random but I saw these trays on a table by the jewelry section and loved them! They would look great on a nightstand or even buy a few as gifts. Under $15 and comes in a few patterns.
Nordstrom Square Zip Jewelry Box
13. Nordstrom Square Zip Jewelry Box – Another easily overlooked item that would be a great gift or travel item for yourself. It’s under $15 and comes in a ton of cute prints.
What I Bought From the #nsale
What I bought Miles from the Nordstrom Sale
My online order from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale order arrived. Here are the details of everything I purchased and my review of each thing.
Wacoal Comfort First Underwire Bra | True and Co. True Body Lift V-Neck Bralette
14. Wacoal Comfort First Underwire T-Shirt Bra – Last year was the first time I bought this bra and I had to buy another one this year because it has become one of my most worn bras! Super comfortable, smoothing and very supportive.
15. True and Co. True Body Lift V-Neck Bralette – I sleep in one of these bralettes every single night so I make sure to be a new one each year.
Voluspa Maison Set of 4 Candles
16. Voluspa Petite Jar Candle Set – I love Voluspa candles and wanted to grab a new set during the sale. The scents in this one are particularly good!
Good American Long Sleeve Satin Wrap Front Bodysuit | Paige Anessa Patch Pocket High Waist Wide Leg Jeans
17. Good American Long Sleeve Wrap Front Bodysuit (runs TTS, I am wearing an XS) – This bodysuit is so stunning and the fit is perfection. It is low cut but there is a stitch holding the wrap together at just the right spot. A great piece for the workplace or pair it with jeans for a night out.
18. Paige Anessa Patch Pocket High Waist Wide Leg Jeans (runs TTS, I am wearing a 25) – The most perfect cropped wide leg jeans for fall!!! The pockets in the front are so cute and give it a unique look and the length is perfect for my short inseam. If you are taller, these will definitely be cropped on you, but if you are short like me they will be great for heels or flats.
Reiss Tora Leopard Print Bow Blouse | Frame Le Palazzo Raw Hem High Waist Wide Leg Jeans
19. Reiss Leopard Print Bow Tie Blouse (runs TTS) – I really wanted to love this blouse but it cuts up SO high on each side that even when tucked in, there is still a gap that shows. A tad odd if you ask me and really makes this blouse hard to wear. This one is going back.
20. Frame Le Palazzo Raw Hem Wide Leg Jeans (runs TTS, I am wearing a 25) – I don’t love these as much as I do the Paige jeans and the length is too long for me. They have a trousers like fit but the wide leg is very exaggerated at the hem.
Halogen Crewneck Long Sleeve T-Shirt | Paige Anessa Patch Pocket High Waist Ankle Wide Leg Jeans | Marc Fisher Pointed Toe Knee High Boot
21. Halogen Crewneck Long Sleeve T-Shirt (runs TTS, I am wearing an XS) – I bought one of these tees two years ago and I wear it so much that I needed a backup. LOL It’s the perfect comfy stretchy long sleeved tee for fall.
22. Paige Anessa Patch Pocket High Waist Wide Leg Jeans (runs TTS, I am wearing a 25) – The most perfect cropped wide leg jeans for fall!!! The pockets in the front are so cute and give it a unique look and the length is perfect for my short inseam. If you are taller, these will definitely be cropped on you, but if you are short like me they will be great for heels or flats.
23. Marc Fisher Pointed Tee Knee High Boots (runs TTS for me) – If you get one pair of boots from the sale, this is it!!! The shape is slim and flattering but still wide enough to tuck skinny jeans into. The pointy toe is so chic and the heel is not too high.
Halogen Crewneck Long Sleeve T-Shirt | Marc Fisher Pointed Toe Knee High Boot
I wanted to give a better look at the Marc Fisher Knee High Boots so I took a picture with shorts to show the details and shape of the boot more clearly. They are absolutely stunning!!!
French Connection Whisper Double Breasted Blazer Dress
24. French Connection Whisper Double Breasted Blazer Dress (runs TTS, I am wearing a size 2) – This was a last minute impulse buy and I wasn’t sure what to expect when it arrived. But the fit is so much better and more flattering than I imagined! Roomy enough to be comfortable but still fitted and a great length.