1. The Spanx faux leather leggings are truly the best and one of my most worn pairs of leggings every fall and winter.
2. For a non shiny legging option, these Zella ones are a best seller for a reason. Super slimming and really comfortable.
4. Though it seems like everyone always raves about them, I have to agree that these blankets are something not to miss.
5. It may seem like an afterthought, but a nice matching pajama set will really make you feel like your life is together. LOL
6. A good pair of faux diamond studs is a great thing to always have on hand (these are under $30).
7. I can’t remember if I ever shared these before, but this is the seamless underwear I wear and have been wearing for the past 10 years! They are the only ones I continue to buy over and over again.
8. A long sleeve layering tee is a closet staple especially in the fall and winter.
9. These are the best hair scrunchies because they never damage my hair and never leave a kink in it.
10. This is definitely one of my most used skincare tools that really makes a difference!
11. One of my most worn items in my entire closet is a robe and I love how soft this one is.