Coat – Abercrombie (similar) | Dress – All the Ways | Boots – Steve Madden | Sunglasses – Amazon | Bag – Saint Laurent
1. A few new arrivals from Target I’m loving: this black midi dress, this striped pullover is so chic and these split hem pants which are so on trend right now.
2. This is the most gorgeous statement coat and it has a scarf attached!
3. I ordered these silk pajamas from Amazon – they look so luxe at such an affordable price!
4. I DON’T need a new mascara but I really WANT to try this one that just launched. LOL
5. I love my Barefoot Dreams blankets and this new print is really beautiful.
6. I am HERE for this collab – so many great organizing pieces from the Home Edit.
7. Can’t. Get. Enough. Fuzzy. Sherpa. Sweaters.
8. I just ordered these velvet bow slides but I found a very similar style at a fraction of the price.
9. I never thought I would stray too much from my skinny denim styles but I’m really liking a straight leg this winter and these faux leather pants are currently in my cart.
10. I have a few tunic sweaters from Loft and love how well they fit and they are a great wardrobe staple.
11. I saw this steamer on Instagram and it can be used both upright as a steamer and horizontally as an iron!!!! I am ordering this ASAP!
12. Chanel launched a new range of skincare and makeup called No. 1 – the lip and cheek balm really intrigues me.