Friday Finds 10.27
1. OMG I can literally almost feel these fuzzy slippers on my feet! They look so insanely cozy.
2. A holiday outfit must have is a gorgeous velvet blazer. Though I typically gravitate towards black, this rich warm burgundy is absolutely stunning.
3. Even though I am a neutrals gal through and through, I am completely drawn to this rainbow turtleneck! It looks so fun and would look great worn with some dark wash wide leg jeans.
4. Here’s another rainbow style striped sweater – I love that GAP does some form of this print every year.
6. This pearl button cardigan is currently in my cart. I love the idea of dressing it up for the holidays but also think it’s a great cardigan to wear with jeans and loafers.
7. How gorgeous is this fresh greens centerpiece for a Thanksgiving tablescape? I bet it smells amazing!
8. I have a feeling this faux leather baseball cap will sell out fast! It’s a great price point and such a chic style for the fall/winter.
9. A major splurge but for the Diptyque lover in your life, this advent calendar is everything. It always sells out each year shortly after they launch it so grab it now if you are interested.
10. Though I didn’t love the UBeauty resurfacing compound, I still want to try more of the brand. They just launched a skin tint with tons of skincare benefits and it’s currently in my cart.
11. These facial massage vibration goggles sound absolutely heavenly. Putting this on my Christmas list ASAP because I would never want to take them off.
12. At the other end of the price spectrum, this ice roller for the face has such a unique shape. I just added it to my cart to try.