Sephora has a promotion running right now ($15 off any $75+ order and $20 off any $100+ order) and today is the last day for it. I thought I would round up some of my top recommendations if you are looking to shop the promotion.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation – This gives significant coverage and is super long wearing!
2. Tarte Foundcealer Skincare Foundation – This is my newest discovery and it is beautiful. More sheer to sheer/medium and the most gorgeous natural finish. If you love a skincare based foundation style, this is the one to get!
3. Ilia Skin Tint – I have been raving about this all summer long and will continue to wear into fall. It makes the skin look flawless while still allowing your skin to show through.
1. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – My long time favorite – gives insane coverage while still being weightless.
2. Hourglass Vanish Concealer – A close runner up though it is a bit more lightweight and creamy, but still covers everything I need it to.
1. Natasha Denona Biba Palette – A definite splurge but the formulation of the shadows is one of the best I’ve ever tried.
2. Tarte In Bloom Palette – A neutral everyday palette with a good mix of shimmer and matte textures.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer – A new discovery for me but the formula is magnificent! So smooth and blends beautifully. If you buy it, you must get the brush with it. Total game changer!
2. Fenty Beauty Bronzer – Another favorite that I’ve been using since last year. My shade is Inda Sun and it’s the perfect color for my fair skin.
1. Marc Jacobs At Lash’d Mascara – I discovered this a few months ago and love how dramatic this makes my lashes look.
2. IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara – An old favorite that I’ve been using for years and will never be without.
1. Huda Beauty Silk Balm – A silky lip balm that is nice to wear alone or over something else. It makes the lips look flawless and so smooth!
2. Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Lipstick – I love the feel of these lipsticks – so creamy and hydrating.
1. Summer Friday Amino Cleansing Gel – A cleansing gel that removes makeup as well as a balm!
2. Lilah B. Cleansing Butter – An absolute gem of a cleansing balm! It truly feels like butter on the skin and removes every last bit of makeup.
1. Sunday Riley Good Genes – It’s as good as everyone says – targets everything from hyperpigmentation to fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will glow using this!
2. Summer Fridays CC Me – I have really come to love this vitamin c serum. Feels great on the skin and wears beautifully under makeup.
1. Summer Friday Jet Lag Mask – Very buzzed about but I really love this mask for helping calm and hydrate the skin.
2. Drunk Elephant Babyfacial – Intense exfoliation but your skin will really feel like a baby’s afterwards. LOL
3. Farmacy Honey Potion – This mask has a very unique texture and really delivers intense hydration.
4. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask – An old favorite. This mask literally brings my skin back to life. Bright, firm, supple, hydrated – it looks brand new after leaving this on for 20 minutes!
1. Supergoof Unseen Sunscreen – I still love this sunscreen and the fact that it is clear when it goes on. Perfect for any skin tone!
2. Murad Age Defense Sunscreen – This has a slight peach tint to it which really helps to even out my skin tone while giving me serious sun protection.
A FEW OTHER THINGS NOT TO MISS
2. Tatcha Lip Mask – Another great lip balm that can be worn alone or layered over any other lip color. It feels like silk on the lips.