Friday Finds 11.10
1. Winter is the time for wearing all the fuzzy and cozy things and these shearling mules are on my wishlist! They look so comfy!!
2. How chic is this chocolate belt? I love the detail on the buckle.
3. Give me all the glittery things for the holidays! These statement earrings would be so great for a festive night out – and they are under $80.
5. For the cozy lover in your life, this fuzzy robe is under $40 and looks so comfy!!
6. I finally ordered one of those makeup mixing palettes so I don’t have to put my foundation on the back of my hand anymore before I apply it. LOL
7. I do not NEED another neutral eyeshadow palette but I have not yet tried one from Pat McGrath so I ordered this one to test. It looks sooooo beautiful!
8. I have never tried this uber popular fragrance that everyone raves about but I just noticed it is on sale for those that love it!
9. How cute is this sequin fringe jumpsuit? This is the perfect outfit for the holiday season.
10. I hardly ever wear socks but I currently have these in my cart because I love all things Varley! LOL I think they would be a fun pop to a cozy athleisure outfit.
11. A total splurge but these green satin pants are absolutely stunning.
12. I just got these black jeans in the mail and I love the mix of straight leg and trouser style in one look. They are nice and slim in the hips but the leg is straight like a trouser.
13. I just updated my Revolve favorites page – see all my picks here.