Friday Finds 11.3
1. I’m loving the embellished ballet flat trend right now and these are so fun and festive!
2. I picked up these bejewelled ballet flats last weekend and they are so comfy. I plan to wear them with more casual outfits but they would also make a comfortable holiday shoe.
3. I know not everyone loves this mesh shoe trend but I personally do. LOL It’s so different and unique and this pair is a bit of splurge but so gorgeous.
4. I love the details on this sweater! And it’s on major sale for under $60.
5. This sweater dress looks so cozy and would be a great option for Thanksgiving.
6. This button down bodysuit is currently in my cart and I love the idea of styling it with wide leg black trousers or even a sequin skirt.
7. I’m obsessed with all Naghedi braided bags (I’m wearing one in the above picture) and the new holiday collection is gorgeous. The colors are so beautiful and I love the smaller bags too.
8. A few fall Amazon finds: this quilted coat is a great option for the in-between weather before it gets too cold, great basic mock neck turtleneck under $35 and this striped cardigan that looks just like the J.Crew one but at a fraction of the price!
9. This sequin midi skirt is sooo good for the holidays! I love how they styled it too with a cozy sweater and silver heels.
10. All my discount codes are updated and are linked here.
11. I just started testing this hair growth serum and already got tons of great feedback when I shared it on my instagram stories. Many readers told me they swear by it and it has helped them so much! I will keep you posted on my progress.
12. This round cosmetic tray is currently in my Amazon cart. I love how it looks and it would be perfect for my bathroom vanity.