This month was a little light on my favorites since my focus shifted to building a spring/summer wardrobe - something always suffers, right??!!! But nonetheless, these items were on regular rotation and are too amazing not to share.
1. NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Dolce Vita - Mentioned in my recent 'Favorite Nude Lips' post, this is an everyday shade with some ooomph. Bold enough to wear on its own, but perfect when worn with a neutral eye and cheek, the texture is smooth and non-drying to my lips - a feat in and of itself for a matte lip.
2. Chanel blush in Rose Initiale - The Chanel obsession has begun ya'll, and I don't think I have the will power to fight it. And why would I want to after trying this gem. A rosy glow would be an understatement - it gives my face the perfect flush and is wearable with just about any eye or lip I pair with it.
3. Le Metier de Beaute kaleidoscope eye palette in Chauvet Pont d'Arc - During my recent vacation, I realized that the makeup I bring represents those products that I simply cannot live without, and those that are guaranteed to make me look my best. This was the first eye palette that I packed and the only one I wore during the entire trip - it was clear this had to be a monthly favorite. A buttery soft texture mixed with all day staying power made these shadows some of the best I have ever used.
4. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask - In a nutshell - glowing skin in a jar. Apply once a week for about 20 minutes and skin is soft, hydrated, smooth and texture-less!
5. Essie nail polish in Lilacism - I think this may just be the unofficial color of spring. Though I am not a fan of pastels, this color strikes the perfect balance between classic and color. A must have in all polish wardrobes.
6. Burberry Lip Glow in Mallow Pink - Typically I am averse to glosses (well it's more my hair that is averse to getting stuck in it), but this wears more as a liquid lipstick than a gloss. The tackiness dries down quickly and the color pay off is pretty phenomenal. Touch ups need not apply for this product.
7. Mario Badescu Facial Spray - Where has this product been my whole life????? I spray it in the morning after I cleanse, I spray it during the day for a quick boost, I spray it at night while watching TV - frankly it goes everywhere with me. BFFs for life.
If you haven't heard yet (FYI - all my secrets are leaked on twitter first.... @alittlebitetc), my next giveaway is just around the corner. Hint: it involves some products from a recent post - that's all you get! No more hints! Stay tuned for more details soon!