Today’s gift guide is a mash-up of a variety of different gift ideas but all of them are under $100! There is something for a close friend, coworker, hostess, stocking stuffer and tons more. Read on for all my picks:
2. A silk pillowcase
is such a luxury and one that you may not buy for yourself so it makes a great gift!
3. I have coffee table books all over my house and love them to spruce up a table or bookshelf. This set of three
is perfect for a fashion lover and this one
makes quite the statement.
4. I discovered this designer
when I was looking for clip-on statement earrings and immediately fell in love with her styles! Each pair can be made for pierced ears or with a clip-on back and most are under $100. I have these
and wear them with so much, these tassel earrings
come in every color imaginable and these are a great warm weather
6. Gummy candies as a gift?! YES! These
are not your average gummies and are absolutely delicious. There are a ton of fabulous flavors
and the packaging is super chic.
7. I bought these tech gloves
for myself a few years ago and cannot survive winter without them. Now I gift them to so many friends and family and everyone always loves them.
8. This wrap cardigan
is perfect for around the house or with jeans/boots for a casual day out. I ended up buying my mom one and she wears it at least twice a week now!
9. For another cozy sweater option (one can never have too many), this funnel neck style
looks so comfortable. And I love the quilted pattern.
10. I’m crazy for fancy coasters
and think they make a great hostess gift.
11. Give the gift of delicious treats! (no seriously, send some my way LOL) I love sampler tins like this one from Neiman Marcus
and of course, you can never go wrong with something from this classic gift basket company
. My parents used to order a basket from them every year and everything was always delicious!
12. You can gift someone this entire set
or wrap up each candle individually for stocking stuffers.
13. For the frequent traveler, this backpack that can hold a laptop is an amazing gift! And the color options are beautiful.
14. There is nothing more relaxing that a good facial massage and this roller is great to use at night after applying skincare. I also love this tip – use it with a sheet mask to massage in the product!
I hope you were able to check off some people on your holiday gift list with my picks. Happy shopping!
To see more of my holiday content and gift guides, click here