I’ve been compensated by QVC to share details on this month’s Try It, Love It box. I was so impressed by last month’s box and am excited to give my thoughts on this new one. Read on for details of the program and my thoughts on each product. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’m back today with another look at this month’s TILI Try It, Love It box
. I shared all the details from their last box in this post
, and was thrilled to see so many great products in this month’s box! Some of the products I already use and love (like this body cream
which I’ve used for years) and some were a new discovery. Each box is $20 and you can either choose auto delivery and have it delivered monthly or buy each box separately. All the products in each month’s box are available on QVC so you can purchase the full size of your favorites. Many of the products have bundle options or value sets available which is what I love about QVC! Here are all the products in this November’s box
and my thoughts on each:
1. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
– I absolutely love Skinfix products and first discovered them while pregnant. This box contains their hand repair cream which is wonderful at healing and nourishing my hands. It’s a heavier formula so I like to use it at night, and all through the next day my hands feel softer and less dry.
2. L’Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
– I was ecstatic to see one of my all time favorite body creams in this month’s TILI box! I’ve raved about the entire L’Occitane Almond collection for years and the body cream is one of the best from the line. It’s a rich formula that melts into the skin making it feel supple and soft with no sticky residue.
3. Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Wash
– It’s been years since I have used the Amazing Grace Body Wash and I forgot how much I love the scent. It’s a delicate floral with a hint of freshness. For those that don’t want a fragrance that is too strong or overpowering, this body wash is a great option.
4. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Camo Drops
– These unique drops are a skincare/complexion hybrid product. The formula is a serum-like texture with ingredients to help soothe the skin while the color correcting properties reduce the appearance of redness and even out the skin tone.
5. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
– If you have followed my blog for some time you know I LOVE a full mascara brush. This Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara is new to me but I was instantly impressed with the brush! It’s thick and fluffy with tons of bristles and gives me bold, dramatic lashes with only a few swipes.
6. Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask
– These eye masks are like a spa in a packet. They feel cooling and soothing when I put them on and work wonders when my eyes are tired and need a bit of pampering. I like them in the morning to help reduce the look of dry fine lines or in the evening to hydrate the eye area before bed.
7. Obliphica Seaberry Hair Serum – One pump of this hair serum is all that I need to instantly smooth out my ends. It helps to give my hair shine and minimize frizz and flyaways.
For more details or to purchase the TILI box, visit QVC.com.