1. All this cold weather has me craving spring – and these nude braided sandals are currently in my cart!
3. These flameless candles are a much safer option for using in hurricane glass displays.
4. I’m a sucker for fuzzy slippers and this striped neutral pair is so cute.
5. I’m really into ear cuffs and small dainty earrings right now – here are a few on my wish list: these open hoop earrings, these evil eye studs, these pave bar studs are so unique, love this double ear cuff and this rainbow ear cuff.
6. I’ve heard amazing things about this Black-owned skincare brand – especially their sunscreen. Have any of you tried?
7. The perfect striped sweater! (and on sale for under $40)
8. These beige mules would be a great addition to a spring wardrobe.
9. How cute is this silicone heart tray for making v-day treats?
10. A total splurge but these knotted sandals are SO CHIC!
11. This is one of my favorite brands of winter beanies and I found this style on major sale for $25!
12. Oooohhhh this cream blush looks so beautiful.
13. Westman Atelier Makeup is finally available on Sephora and I’m excited to try some things.
14. This sports bra may be the fanciest one I’ve ever seen! I love it!
15. Strappy sandals for spring under $60?! YES!