Friday Finds 1.12
1. If you are a season ahead planner and already thinking about your spring closet, this adorable raincoat would be so fun to wear especially in rainy weather!
2. Large bucket style totes are trending for spring and this one is a great price point, right on trend but still a classic piece.
3. I think the next big skincare trend will be milky essences that can be used multiple ways. Ilia just launched one and it looks really nice!
4. I have not tried much from this beauty brand but saw a review raving about this blurring skin tint and now I really want to try it.
5. This is my favorite brand of pajamas for Miles and I just ordered him Valentine’s Day pjs! They always have the best prints and last for years.
6. If you follow me on Instagram you saw the little secret hideout Miles wanted in his bedroom closet. We added twinkle lights and a sleeping bag in there but he wanted a nightlight too. I found this portable rechargeable one that he can sleep with.
7. I wanted a classic black belt that I could wear with most outfits and found this one for $30!!
8. Ooooh I love this new Varley half zip pullover that just launched! The ribbed detail is so chic.
9. I love the oversized fit of this cardigan. A bunch of neutral colors (though the striped is my favorite) and it’s only $20.
10. All these Valentine’s Day dining pieces are so adorable! I am probably going to get a few things for Miles.
11. Shop my updated Revolve favorites here.
13. I love my New Balance 327 sneakers and there are tons of neutral options available here. They always sell fast so grab your size while you can!