Friday Finds 1.5
1. These wide leg faux leather trousers look so chic! So on trend for the moment but also a style you can wear for years to come.
2. These new Chanel winter blushes look gorgeous!!! I believe they are the same size as the Les Beiges powders.
3. I just ordered this long trench for the spring and am so excited to style it.
4. Nest fragrances always has the most gorgeous packaging and their new spring candle is beautiful.
5. I’m loving that the lady jacket trend will be continuing into spring and this tweed one is such a statement piece.
6. This new athleisure brand sent me their leggings to try and I absolutely love them! They feel and fit so good.
7. I have had a few Chloe handbags in the past and love the whole look of them. This new tote is understated but still super chic.
8. I love Melie Bianco bags and have quite a few. This new style for spring is beautiful!!!
9. While a total splurge, this cropped trench is a mix between a shirt and a coat. I am obsessed with the cinched waist detail.
10. This box bag gives Celine vibes but at a much more mid range price point. The shape is so classic and would be a great addition to a capsule wardrobe.
11. The waistline on this cardigan though!!! So flattering!
12. I’ve seen so much buzz about the movie Saltburn and now I really want to watch it. Has anyone seen it? Thoughts?
13. The woven detail on these ballet flats make them look so much more expensive than they are!
14. I love this brand of pajamas and they just released this pair with the little hearts all over them. So cute for Valentine’s Day!! (discount code: MAREE-15)
15. The neckline on this half zip pullover!