Top – Gap | Shorts – Gap | Nespresso machine | Mug
1. My Nespresso machine is a definite daily use for me – it has become one of my favorite things I look forward to each day.
2. I curl my hair almost every single day and my T3 curling iron is a staple for me.
3. I try to drink water all day long and either have my Hydro Flask or this tumbler with me.
4. I typically have my AirPods on all day long. I like to listen to podcasts or audiobooks while I work.
5. My feet are never not in slippers. I wear them all day long and my feet feel weird if I walk around without them.
6. Recently I have been wearing my headbands every day because it I like to have my hair out of my face while I’m working on the computer.
7. This is the liquid B12 I take every single day. It helps immensely with my energy levels.
8. I’ve shared an entire blog post on the CBD oil I take everyday which I will link here. This works wonders at helping me feel more calm and less anxious throughout the day.
9. My blue light glasses really help when I’m staring at a screen all day and I find that I get less headaches when wearing them.
10. This lash serum has been a staple in my routine for years and I like to use it every single day to get the best results.