Sharing all my favorite finds from the past few weeks in today’s post!
1. This table runner is so perfect for entertaining outside this summer!
3. This crescent pendant is currently sitting in my cart. It’s the perfect piece for layering with other necklaces.
5. I love an oversized shirt as a swimsuit coverup and this one comes in a ton of colors and is under $20.
6. I recently purchased these ear cuffs from Black-owned business Oma the Label and I cannot wait for them to arrive. Her jewelry is absolutely gorgeous!
7. This 6-piece towel set is such a great deal if you are looking to replace any of your bath towels.
8. How dreamy is this gauzy floral wrap dress?
9. While I do have one real plant in my home, I prefer to go faux because I’m not great at keeping plants alive. LOL I love the look of this faux olive tree!
10. Another pair of slides that immediately caught my eye are these pearl embellished ones.
12. You can never have too many straw or woven totes in the summer, amiright? This one in the blush rose color is an absolute stunner.
13. I’m still loving the clear shoe trend and this pair has a nice low heel and looks so comfortable. Also the cork heel makes it so neutral and easy to wear with so many looks.
14. Another Black-owned business that caught my eye is this greeting card company. I love their motivating messages on the cards and each card has a free guide that gives you tips on such things as starting your own business, job searching and more!