Summer Beauty Essentials To Buy From the Sephora VIB Sale
May,04 2019 | Beauty Bits, Makeup, Skincare
The Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Bonus Event is still going on until Monday so I thought I would share my summer beauty essentials in a blog post. Many of these I have been using for years and still adore. Scroll down to see all my picks:
1. NARS Orgasm blush – This is the blush I love to wear in the summer. It gives my cheeks the most gorgeous coral/golden glow.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder – I have tried a ton of pressed powders, but this one has really become my current favorite. It leaves a soft matte finish and blurs imperfections.
3. Kate Somerville SPF Making Setting Spray – This spray is a must have for me in the summer because it is a mattifying makeup setting spray AND an SPF 50!
4. MUFE Aqua XL Eyeshadow in I-50 – I’ve been wearing this color for a few years and absolutely love the formula for summer. The shade is a gorgeous shimmery champagne and wears all day long with no creasing.
5. Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Powder – I discovered this loose powder more than 10 years ago and still use it to this day. It is a mattifying miracle! It sets my makeup, gives my skin a beautiful matte finish and lasts all day long.
6. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish – I like to make sure I’m exfoliating my body regularly in the summer so my spray tan and self tanner apply evenly. This body polish is one of the best I’ve tried. My skin is left so smooth and soft, and the oils in the scrub ensure I never need lotion after.
7. Coola Sunscreen Spray – I tried this body sunscreen for the first time last summer and immediately repurchased it. It’s lightweight, not greasy and the scented ones smell amazing.
8. Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Body Spray – Tom Ford fragrances are SO expensive so I decided to try the body sprays and found they were an amazing less expensive option! This particular fragrance is a peppery citrus scent that is perfect for summer.
9. Lancome Teint Idole Foundation – One of the best mattifying and long-wearing foundations I’ve ever tried. I always make sure I have a bottle on hand when summer rolls around.
10. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse – I’ve tried various self tanners over the years and settled on St. Tropez as my favorite. I like to mix mine with an unscented body lotion to ensure I get a subtle and streak free glow.
11. Dr. Dennis Gross Sheer Mineral Sun Spray – I started using this SPF body spray about 6 years ago and the formula is like no other I have tried. It’s pricier but truly feels like a body lotion rather than a sunscreen. I prefer to use this daily on my arms, chest and legs and rub it in as my body lotion. It hydrates, makes my skin feel soft and gives amazing sun protection.
Shop all my picks here
Beauty Bits, Makeup, Skincare | May 02, 2019
It’s the best time of the year. No, it’s not the holiday season – it is the Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Beauty Bonus Event!! For