I ordered a bunch of spring pieces from Old Navy
and thought I would do an insta-stories try-on haul
and then link all the items in this blog post. I will save the try-on session to my highlights on Instagram so you can go back and see me talk through each piece I bought. I will also give a quick blurb below about each item, sizing and if it was a hit or not for me.
1. Linen jogger pants
– These run true to size for me and the fit is so comfortable! I actually wore another pair of these while pregnant and still love them after I was pregnant.
– This fits a tad bit snug in the chest so if you are busty, then I would size up. I adore the color and the back has elastic which makes it nice and fitted.
– A striped t-shirt dress is one of my favorite items to run around in and this style and length is perfect to do “mom” things in. It runs very big so I would size down (I am wearing an XS Petite).
– Nothing more classic than a linen black top and I really love the fit of this. It runs very big so I would size down one or two sizes.
5. Flutter sleeve tank
– The sleeves on this tank sold me immediately and the color looks even better in person! Definitely runs big so size down.
6. Denim shirt dress
– I adore this dress with or without a belt and would be perfect for the summer. If you are busty, I would take your normal size but if not, then I would size down.
7. Floral detailed top
– Since I work from home, I love comfortable and cute tops like this for being at home and running errands. This one runs big so I would size down.
8. Boyfriend jeans
– These were sadly a big no for me and were not flattering at all.
– The rainbow detail sucked me in and surprisingly these are quite slim and flattering. They run true to size for me.