I know I rarely do hair care posts but I have found some products that are really working for me and my hair is looking so good recently! I thought I would round everything up in one post and share my thoughts on each product.
1. Kerastase Chroma Absolu Shampoo – I just started using this new Chroma Absolu line a month or two ago and fell instantly in love with it! It’s designed for color treated hair and I chose the fine-medium option which is perfect for my fine hair. The shampoo lathers nicely and gives my hair a deep cleanse while also protecting the color.
2. Kerastase Chroma Absolu Conditioner – I actually use this conditioner after the High Shine Treatment and love it for nourishing my ends without ever weighing my hair down.
3. Kerastase Chroma Absolu High Shine Treatment – This is the first time I have used something like this and LOVE IT! I apply it onto the lower half of my hair after I shampoo and then leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse and then follow with the conditioner. It makes my hair SO shiny and is a great addition to my routine.
4. Kerastase Chroma Absolu Anti-Frizz Serum – Now that we are heading into summer, I will be using this Anti-Frizz serum all the time. I spray it on my damp hair before I blow dry and it helps to smooth out the hair, while also protecting it from the heat styling. It also works well on dry hair as a quick anti-frizz treatment.
5. Vida Glow Collagen Powder – I had to add this into my hair care routine because this collagen powder has made SUCH a difference in my hair. I have tons of new growth and my hair has grown quite a lot since I starting taking it about 5 months ago. A must have for me!
6. Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector – Everyone uses the Olaplex products differently but for me I use the Hair Perfector once a month. I apply it to lightly damp hair and leave on for 15-20 minutes. It really helps to repair, strengthen and restore my hair – especially after all the heat styling I do on it daily.
7. Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil – When my hair is feeling particularly dry on the ends or damaged, I will use this hair oil before I blow dry to protect and nourish it. I can also use it on dry hair before I curl it but a little bit goes a long way so I only use a drop.
8. Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask – I like to use this Intense Moisture Mask twice a month to really give my ends a deep condition. I will use it after shampooing and leave it on for 10+ minutes (sometimes longer). I find that if my hair is looking particularly dry or damaged, this helps to give it some life!
9. Briogeo Scalp Revival Exfoliating Shampoo – I’ve been using this exfoliating shampoo/scalp scrub for about two years now and continuously repurchase. It gives a nice gentle exfoliation, removing buildup and giving my hair tons of volume while still soothing my scalp.
10. Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Shampoo – I use this as my regular daily (or in my case twice a week) shampoo. It’s gives a subtle lather, cleanses my hair but never makes it feel stripped.
11. Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Conditioner – This is the conditioner that I use with it and love how it gently nourishes my ends without ever weighing my hair down.