1. I just finished watching Anatomy of a Scandal on Netflix and it was really good!
2. The new season of the podcast Something Was Wrong is out and it is SO CRAZY. It’s so hard to wait until every Thursday for the next episode because I am hooked!
3. I have this crochet coverup in my Amazon cart and love the long sleeves on it.
4. Colorful sandals are a huge trend right now and I am actually really drawn to these slides in the lilac color. The price point is good too.
5. Lululemon launched sneakers recently and I’ve heard really good things about them.
6. These shoes are an insane splurge but I am OBSESSED with the iridescent pair – so gorgeous!!
7. H&M new arrivals always go fast and I have a feeling this $20 crochet belt won’t be on the site for long. Such a great piece to wear all spring and summer.
8. These straw and rattan bags are all neutral perfection.
9. My favorite clear sandals but with crystal embellishments. Yes, please.
10. How cute and unique is this bag?! And it’s under $20.
11. The Diptyque city candles are back!!! Get yours ASAP because they will sell out so fast.
12. One of my readers recommended this cream blush and told me it is fantastic.
13. Shop my updated Revolve favorites here.