1. Grlfrnd Jules Super High Rise Vintage Short in Highland – I absolutely LOVE this style of Grlfrnd shorts and have it in a few different washes. It’s perfectly high waisted but not too tight in the waist. The length is mid thigh and this particular wash is a great inky dark black.
Fit: True to size for me. I am wearing a 25
2. Grlfrnd Jules Super High Rise Vintage Short in Sonora – Here are the same shorts as above but in white. The white is not see through and exactly the shade of white I was looking for this summer.
Fit: True to size. I’m wearing a 25.
3. Grflrnd Jules Super High Rise Vintage Short in Atwater – For those that don’t want a ton of rips and something a bit more classic, this wash is really great.
Fit: TTS for me but they do stretch out a bit after a few wears. I’m wearing a 25.
4. Grlfrnd Quinn High Rise 90’s Short in Mission Beach – This style is definitely more trendy but I really like the longer shorts look right now and these are a big hit for me. The color is perfection and I love that there are no rips.
Fit: These run a tad big but I took my regular size in them still. I’m wearing a 25.
5. Agolde Parker Vintage Cut Off Shorts in Swapmeet – It’s funny now to see these shorts compared to all the other ones I have because they seem sooooo short. LOL These are not as high rise as the others in the post and definitely a much shorter style. I still love them but tend to wear them more to the pool/beach now.
Fit: TTS for me. I’m wearing a 25.
6. Agolde Dee Short in Exhibit – The Dee short in Agolde is one of my favorite fits. It’s nice and high waisted and the length is exactly where I prefer my shorts to fall. I also love the slits on the side too.
Fit: TTS for me. I am wearing a 25.
7. Agolde Dee Short in Ricochet – This is the second pair of Agolde shorts I ever purchased and still reach for them the most. The fit is high waisted and slim and the wash is exactly what I love in a pair of denim shorts.
Fit: Though they are technically the same as the black pair above, they fit much smaller. I took my regular size but it’s snug. I’m wearing a 25.
8. Agolde Criss Cross Short in Symbol – My newest Agolde addition and I am obsessed with the waistband! I know not everyone loves the criss cross style but I personally adore the fit. The style is comfortably high waisted and a great length.
Fit: Runs big – size down 1 if not 2 sizes. I’m wearing a size 24.