1. H&M has so many good summer items right now but they sell out fastttttt but this dress is still in stock and so chic!
2. This swimsuit coverup could be a dress all by itself and has a Missoni look but at a fraction of the price.
3. I love a onesie/romper/jumpsuit situation and this one from Amazon comes in a ton of colors and the style is so minimal and timeless.
4. This complexion balm skin enhancer is currently in my cart and I am intrigued by it!
5. I plan to order this newly launched SPF because I love everything from this brand.
6. A makeup setting spray with SPF is a great touch up product for when you are out and about and want to add additional SPF protection.
7. The cutest top for the 4th of July (or anyone that loves red as much as I do!).
8. The most gorgeous colorful wine glasses and so fun for entertaining.
9. I need some stools or ottomans to go under my entryway console table and ordered these in the cream boucle from Target!
10. Speaking of Target, this crochet coverup is absolutely gorgeous and under $30.
11. Square necklines are one of my favorite silhouettes and this tank is a great basic to have for summer and also to wear into fall under blazers and sweaters.
12. I just received this Clarifying Clay Mask and can’t wait to test it out this weekend. Stay tuned!
13. Shop all my updated Revolve favorites for summer.