Blazer | Tank | Leggings | Pumps | Bag | Sunglasses
Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week! Here are all my finds from the past few weeks:
1. I was looking around on Sephora the other night and saw this blurring powder that I immediately put in my cart!
2. I always begin using all my strong retinol products as soon as fall begins and this one has been getting tons of buzz. I’m really interested to try it.
3. I love an easy sweater to throw on with jeans/sneakers and this one comes in a ton of colors and is such a great price point (under $25!). I think I am going to get the beige one.
4. This wrap/vest hybrid coat is the perfect piece for fall!
5. I’m always looking for cute workout tops and this mesh one is so unique.
6. I’m a huge Golden Goose fan but have never been into the high-top version until these! I love the look of them.
7. Leopard sweatshirt and sweatpants set. Yes please!
8. Statement sleeves are so on trend right now and these pom pom sleeves are so gorgeous.
9. If you are looking for some modern decor for your baby’s nursery or kids’ room, everything on this page is so chic.
10. My girlfriend just recommended this drugstore gloss and raved about how great it is!
11. I can’t wait to wear beanies again when the weather gets cold. I love the look of this one -especially the maple color.
12. These woven baskets would be a great way to store toys in a family room.
13. It’s hard to find a puffer jacket that doesn’t make you look like a marshmallow but this one has a really slim and sleek shape.
Don’t forget to check out The Fall Shop at the top of my blog! I updated all the tabs with new finds!