1. Give me all the cozy pullovers! This one looks so soft and it’s under $35.
2. I have very high hopes for these Manolo Blahnik style mules – they are SOOO chic and under $50. I ordered them in the chocolate brown color.
4. This capelet looks like the most fabulous thing ever! Love this worn over an all black look or even a cozy loungewear set.
5. A classic pair of joggers is a must have for fall and these are perfect in the gray and beige colors.
6. These super splurge tights always sell out so fast every year – still a few sizes left!
7. For those that love a statement shoulder and big sleeves, these sweaters are very Isabel Marant-esque for a fraction of the price.
8. These sneakers are a neutral lover’s dream!
9. Smiley face slippers – these would be a such a cute gift or stocking stuffer.
10. One of my readers bought this affordable trench and raved about it.
11. I have a pair of Vince Camuto knee high boots I bought last year and LOVE them. This newer style immediately caught my eye. The croc print is gorgeous!