Happy Friday! I wore this outfit last weekend and thought I would link it again in today’s post since it was such a popular one – nothing beats a classic black and white look. If you haven’t had a chance to browse my site, I added drop down menus to all tabs at the top of my blog. Because Friday Finds is one of the most popular series I do on my blog, I added a drop down option for it under Lifestyle so you can always find all the past posts easily.
- I shared these $10 Amazon sunglasses on my insta-stories the other day and so many of you bought them! I thought I would link them again in this post. They are such a similar look to these Celine sunglasses (which have been on my wishlist for yearsss).
- I love this bra that I bought during the Anniversary sale. I wear it at night when I go to bed and it’s so comfortable! I decided to get this style as well.
- Hello fabulous leopard booties! These are absolutely gorgeous.
- I want to fill up my home with all the cozy throws for fall and these look incredibly soft!
- I feel like I will eventually need to get Miles this craft tub because he LOVES to color.
- The Sephora VIB sale is currently happening and here are a few other things that were on my wishlist: this exfoliating mask sounds like something I would love, this 16hr wear foundation is next on my list to buy, I’m always up to try a new vitamin c serum and I’ve heard great things about this clean beauty makeup brand.
- Is this not the chicest trench coat ever? The waterfall collar is so gorgeous.
- My spinach is always wilting so quickly after I buy it from the grocery store and my girlfriend recommended this produce keeper to try.
- I just ordered these meal prep containers because I never have enough storage for leftovers. I need a better way to organize everything which this will definitely help with.
- This bomber jacket is a great piece to wear over workout clothes throughout the fall and winter.
- I’m really into this collarless sweater blazer – it looks like a great transitional piece that could go with so many different looks (and it comes in a TON of colors).
- Nothing beats a classic pair of suede knee high boots.
I’ve also shared more home decor finds that I’m loving in the widget below.