The Sephora sale is still going on until August 27th and since fall is right around the corner, I thought I would share some face oil recommendations that are available from Sephora. I love adding a face oil into my routine year round, but especially in the fall and winter to help give my skin a bit more hydration and nourishment.
1. Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil – This face oil feels like a mix between an essence and an oil. Incredibly lightweight and wonderful if you have very oily skin or don’t want something that is too heavy.
2. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil – Out of all the face oils I have in this post, this is the thickest and really helps to combat dryness or irritation.
3. REN Bio Retinoid Oil – I live for the entire REN Bio Retinoid line and this face oil is one I am never without. It has a natural form of retinol in it so it helps target anti-aging concerns and works wonders on breakouts.
4. Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil – Chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, this face oil is great for day or night.
5. Indie Lee Squalane Face Oil – This feels like a mix between a serum and an oil because it is so lightweight. It’s incredibly hydrating and can be used alone or layered under other products.
6. Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil – For a stronger retinol option, this Sunday Riley bestseller is a classic. It helps with rough texture, uneven skin tone and congested skin.
7. Sunday Riley Juno Oil – My absolute favorite face oil from Sunday Riley is still Juno. It gives the most insane glow and really nourishes the skin.
8. Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil – For intense dryness or dehydration, I always reach for this oil.
9. SK-II Facial Treatment Oil – Formulated with SK-II’s signature ingredient Pitera, it provides all the same benefits as the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence in a rich face oil texture that really nourishes and hydrates the skin as well.
I’m also going to link a few other face oils I have not yet tried but are on my radar.