1. These washable slides are so cute and under $60!
2. This purse is the perfect pop of color for spring.
3. Amazon has so many great swimsuit options – this one piece looks like it would be super flattering and it’s under $30.
4. This rainbow necklace is so fun and would look great layered with other styles.
5. If you have jars or canisters in your kitchen, add these labels to them – the font is so chic!
6. I ordered this blazer from Amazon because it has a great simplistic design.
7. This sweater tank in white!
8. I love mixing metals when wearing jewelry and this chain necklace mixes both silver and gold in one piece.
9. I’m still loving the clear shoe trend and this style has a nice low heel and chic design.
11. This midi dress from Lululemon looks so comfy!
12. I’ve heard amazing things about these biker shorts from Lululemon.
13. This black ribbed top is currently in my cart – I love the sweetheart neckline.
14. If you haven’t heard, the new season of the Handmaid’s Tale is available on Hulu! It’s sooo good. Another great show to check out is Mare of Easttown on HBO.
15. Give me all the pearl embellished sandals this season!