1. I’m always looking for cute picture frames to put around the house and this one is so unique and under $25! It would make a great Mother’s Day gift.
2. I’m all about a maxi dress in the summer and this one comes in a ton of prints/colors and is under $30.
3. My girlfriend recommended these drawer dividers to me and loved them because they are adjustable.
4. How gorgeous is this white midi dress?
5. A good black tank top is a summer necessity – this one is currently in my cart.
6. The braided sandal trend is going strong this spring and summer and this pair comes in a few colors – I’m actually really drawn to the moss green!
7. I’m really interested in trying this new Black-owned skincare brand that I’ve heard great things about – anyone tried anything from this line before?
8. Can a tissue box cover be chic? I say YES!
9. If you love a minimalistic and modern decor, this diffuser is perfect.
10. I’m a sucker for a tie-waist and these military green denim pants look so cute and have a slim fit which is so flattering.
11. This knit cami is currently in my cart.
12. I am loving dainty earrings with an edge and these huggies with a little dagger are right up my alley!
13. A few gorgeous spring bags under $250: I love the chain detail on this woven bag, this pleated bucket bag is $60 but looks so much more expensive, the pouch style is still very much on trend, this hobo bag is very Bottega Venata and this crossbody with a chain detail is under $40 and comes in 5 colors.
14. I ordered a couple of these new plumping glosses from Tarte – the colors are all gorgeous!
15. Wow, wow, WOW! This leopard statement ring is STUNNING!
16. The most simple black one piece swimsuit but the gold belt makes is so glam.
17. The perfect vacation statement earrings!
18. The next headband on my wishlist.