1. I saw this jewelry cleaning stick on Amazon and am really intrigued!
2. A few cute Valentine’s Day gift ideas: this bath caddy is perfect for a bath lover, this initial necklace and this initial necklace, a skincare fridge and these barefoot dreams slippers look so cozy!
3. How cute are these heart print pajamas?
4. And this heart print loungewear set is calling my name!
5. These terracotta bowls are great decorative pieces to add to a kitchen table or island.
6. I’m a huge sunglass lover and this Black-owned brand has so many chic styles!!
7. A boucle blazer with a very Chanel-esque vibe at a much more affordable price point.
8. This colorblock sweatshirt appeals to my neutral loving heart!
9. These sweatpants look so comfy and come in a ton of great colors.
10. It’s been freezing here and this fleece hoodie looks like a great layering piece.
11. I’ve heard great things about this new vitamin c dark spot serum.
12. This camo puff sleeve henley seems like the perfect casual piece to wear at home or out with some jeans and sneakers.
13. Another great neutral sneaker option that would go with anything.
14. A bit pricier, this diamond necklace is a simple style that would be a great piece to wear everyday.
15. These acne dots are supposed to be really great at helping heal stubborn blemishes. Anyone ever try?