1. This seamless bra was one of my favorite buys from last year’s Nordstrom Anniversary sale and they finally brought it back! It’s under $30 and so comfortable.
2. Bodysuits are great layering pieces especially in fall and winter and this Amazon one comes in a ton of colors.
3. I just ordered these liquid eyeshadows to test out. They come in some gorgeous neutral shades.
4. I know I’m a bit late to the game but I’ve started listening to the Crime Junkie podcast. It’s a great one to have on in the background while I’m working and the stories are really interesting.
5. The combat boot trend is back again this year and here are a few really chic styles that I’ve been loving: the pearl detail on the sole is gorgeous, these are so chic + on sale and these are a splurge but so fabulous.
6. OMG these waterproof UGGs for kids are absolutely genius!
7. This linen duvet in Terra is the perfect fall update for the bedroom. The color is so warm, rich and inviting.
9. I’m here for a loafer in the fall and these from J.Crew look like the perfect suede style.
10. Speaking of flats, I’m obsessed with all the prints that these pointy-toe flats come in! While I normally would go for the leopard first, I am actually drawn to the floral.
11. If you want to splurge on a gorgeous wool coat for winter, this one is absolutely breathtaking. So chic and looks very warm!
12. I’ve been loving a belt bag worn across my chest for when I want to go hands free (especially when I’m with Miles) and recently bought this one. It looks quite roomy and very durable (and under $50).
13. The most gorgeous wrapping paper!
14. One of my favorite holiday candles is available now.
15. For all my neutral palette lovers, Bobbi Brown just launched a new one and it looks beautiful.
16. A good wide brimmed hat is a fall staple for me and I love the look of this one.
17. If you are looking to splurge on a bag this fall, I am completely obsessed with this suede crossbody.
18. These are still one of my favorite pairs of leggings to wear daily or to work out, and I love all the new prints they have released for fall.
19. This faux fur coat from H&M looks so luxe and cozy!
20. A few good sweater finds under $40 – this one with the puff sleeve is a great staple to dress up or down, this cable knit sweater looks so cozy and this slouchy sweater in the rosewood color is gorgeous!