Here are all my favorite finds from the past week! Let me know any of your favorite finds in the comments below.
1. You guys know I LIVE for my matching pajama sets and this print is so fabulous!
2. For those who love to grill in the summer, this super splurge skillet/grill is currently on sale.
3. Three of my favorite Tatcha products sold in one bundle! Full price it is over $250 but the bundle sells for $151.50!!
4. This makeup bag is so glam and currently 50% off.
5. I love a matching set and this one looks so comfortable and breezy.
6. I always have a body scrub in my shower and this one from Black-owned business Talula is next on my list to try.
8. These NIKE sneakers are so popular and 30% off right now.
9. I’ve always seen sooooooo much buzz around this super pricey hair brush and have always wondered if it is worth the hype? Anyone tried it or use it?
10. Some home decor finds I’m loving – this patterned pillow from H&M, this neutral nightstand from Target, this rattan tray is so chic, this marble bowl would look amazing in the kitchen and I’m thinking about this faux plant for my family room.
11. I love the Levi’s wedgie straight style and this new color/style is currently on my wish list.
12. I ordered one of these personalized beaded bracelets and love how simple they are! I got Miles’ name on it and think it will be great to wear every day.
13. I’m still on a headband kick and this tweed one is currently in my cart.
14. I just finished watching the entire season of Normal People on Hulu and it was amazing!! I read the book (see my review in this post), but the show was actually so much better.
15. I’ve heard amazing things about these slides and this color looks like the perfect neutral for summer.