It’s been awhile since my last Amazon post, so I thought I would share all my recent buys. These posts are always so random because I literally go through my purchase history of Amazon which is always all over the place. Anyone else have the most random Amazon purchase history???!
1. Liquid B-12 – This is the B-12 I take everyday and it has done wonders at helping give me more energy.
4. Nude strappy sandals – These strappy sandals have been in my cart for so long because I keep waiting for them to come back in stock. They finally did and I snapped them right up! They are the most perfect neutral sandal that will go with anything. Here is a pic of me wearing them.
5. Pearl headbands – I’ve been wearing headbands nonstop and I love these pearl ones.
6. Gua sha stone – I like to use this stone a few times a week. It helps with puffiness and lymphatic drainage. My face looks much slimmer, feels more firm and my jawline looks more structured.
7. Face razors – I use these to help remove the peach fuzz from my cheeks.
8. Soap dispenser – A boring purchase but I needed a new soap dispenser for my kitchen. Ha!
9. Lily’s chocolate bars – I eat these all the time and love that they are sweetened with stevia instead of sugar.
10. Activity books for Miles – Miles loves these books and they have so many fun activities in them.
11. Jumpsuit – I also bought this jumpsuit in black. It’s super roomy and comfy.
12. Bath bombs – I actually just placed an order for these bath bombs this morning. Hoping Miles loves them!