1. Staying home for the past three months has me buying all the gadgets and this ice cream maker looks like so much fun!
2. This bag is giving me all the Bottega Veneta vibes but at under $30! WOW!
3. These sandals also look very Bottega-esque but sizes are going very fast.
4. I am loving the barely there sandal look for summer and this pair is so chic. The low heel makes them so much easier to walk in.
6. I’ve heard amazing things about this mesh body exfoliator from Black-owned business Luv Scrub.
7. These Starbucks cups would be so cute to give as gifts because they can be personalized and can be used for all drinks.
8. Those of you that are looking for a loungewear set to wear in the hot weather – this one looks so comfy and comes in a bunch of neutral colors.
9. There is a new bedding line at Target and I’m obsessed with everything they make!
10. Can an AirPod case be chic? I’m thinking yes after seeing this one.
11. If your coffee machine doesn’t have a frother, this hand held one is a great option and it’s under $25.
13. I have been really into caned furniture right now and these dining chairs are a splurge but so timeless and beautiful.
14. I would fill this carafe and glass set up with sparkling water and drink out of it all day just to feel fabulous. LOL