Friday Finds 2.9
1. I’ve been trying to find some new bath toys for Miles and nothing has really caught my eye until I saw this dropper set and little chemistry set! It’s perfect to use in the bath and I bought these colored bath tablets to put in the water so he can mix the colors together.
2. These new foot masks from Aquaphor look so interesting! I just added them to my cart because I love a good foot pampering moment.
4. I just ordered this mini wrap dress because I have seen so many different people style it and it always looks so flattering!
5. This short sleeve sweater would be a great transition piece from winter to spring.
6. A great affordable everyday belt. I love the simple and chic shape of it.
7. OMG look at these marbled candlesticks!!! So fun for a dinner party or just use as a decorative touch.
8. This brand makes some of my favorite bold prints and their new arrivals are all soooo good.
9. I’ve heard so much about this new beauty brand but I have not yet tried anything from them. Have any of you tried them? Recommendations?
11. A total splurge but I am obsessed with the look of this studded belt. It would add just a touch of edge to a classic outfit.
12. This is sort of random but I ordered this rechargeable lighter (for all my candles LOL) and it is so cool!
13. How chic is this croc effect clutch? I love the top handle so you can carry it with your hand but also tuck it under your arm.