Friday Finds 2.2
1. I saw these eyeshadows swatched over on TikTok and they are AMAZING! I am trying to decide on what colors I want to try.
2. I have not yet tried these cream blushes and this beautiful red shade just launched and am planning to review a few of them on the blog!
3. Sadly my shade is out of stock right now, but another makeup product on my radar is this skin tint. Once again it is all over my TikTok and the reviews are so good.
4. Cleansers are my favorite skincare product to try and this glycerin cleanser is currently in my cart after seeing so much good buzz about it.
5. I just got these huggies and they are super lightweight and perfect for everyday! (discount code: ALITTLEBITETC)
6. I’m looking for a new humidifier and my girlfriend has this one and swears by it. A tad pricey but I may try it out.
7. This collagen sheet mask has sold out so many times because it has gone viral over social media and I just added it to my cart!
8. For those looking for a new show to watch, I’ve been enjoying Griselda on Netflix.
10. I just updated my Revolve favorites page – shop it here.
11. H&M has so many good bags right now. Lots of trendy styles but all at amazing price points.
12. Chantecaille just launched their spring beauty collection and the colors are all beautiful.
13. It’s still freezing cold here but I have already started looking at spring and summer items and these sandals are so chic!
14. This striped shirt dress is so gorgeous. I love the shorter length and the ruffled hem.