Friday Finds 1.26
1. I just bought this rug for my living room and it is SO good. On sale for under $250 for the 9’x12′!!!
2. Wide leg trouser style jeans are trending for spring and this pair is so classic. And there are tons of different washes to choose from.
3. There are so many good faux floral options here. A great way to bring some spring vibes into your home without little to no maintenance.
4. Another pair of denim that are on my wishlist for spring are this wide leg cuffed pair. I love the light wash!
5. I’m usually super simple when it comes to my spring/summer manicures and just go with white all season long. But this pale cool lilac polish from Dior is really making me reconsider.
6. I love the look of these raffia ballet flats. Neutral enough to go with any look.
7. A great simple blouse for work and it comes in a ton of different colors and prints. I love the drapey flowy fit.
8. I just ordered this striped long sleeve top for spring! A great wardrobe staple and it is made out of the uber popular Air Essentials fabric.
9. Mango always gets it right and is one of my favorite places to go for basic pieces. This bomber jacket is so chic – and both colors are beautiful.
10. A simple sweater dress is always a go-to for me especially at the beginning of spring and this striped one is a great option. I would throw on some sneakers and a denim jacket to complete the look.
11. I’ve been interested to try more Korean skincare products and these collagen toner pads came highly recommended so I just added them to my cart.