Friday Finds 12.29
1. A great classic pair of black ballet flats.
2. This is my favorite brand of headbands and this new pattern/colorway is so fun, but will still go with so many neutral outfits.
3. I just got these lip oils in and I was not expecting much but am actually really loving them! Some have shimmer and those are actually my favorite ones.
4. Once again, Jo Malone wins when it comes to packaging. These new limited edition scents are a work of art!
5. I’ve never really loved the fuzzy birkenstock trend but to be honest, it has been growing on me over the years. And I gravitate towards all things cozy at this point in my life. But these are a lower priced version but look just as comfy.
6. These two-tone ballet flats are a great basic to have in your closet. I love that they can be worn with so many different looks too.
7. Still a bit of a splurge, but this camel overcoat is stunning and so chic. A timeless piece that you can wear for years to come.
8. This essence foundation has been all over my Tiktok and I really want to try it! It is supposed to be very similar to the Chanel version that I have.
9. Loafers are trending this season and this is a great pair to test the trend but not spend a ton.
11. Briogeo just launched this new pre-wash scalp oil and I just put it in my cart. I have been wanting to try an oil for my scalp and have always loved Briogeo products.
12. If you are traveling this winter, these makeup pouches are so cute to organize all your beauty products.