Friday Finds 12.22
1. I just ordered this huge long puffer coat because it looks so warm and is currently on sale!
2. One of my mom’s friends sent Miles this light up moon for Christmas and he is OBSESSED!! Even though he isn’t really into space stuff, he is loving this remote control moon.
3. I live for a cozy sweater dress during the fall and winter. I saw someone styling this crew neck maxi dress and it looked so chic. So I immediately added it to my cart.
4. This shiny button down blouse is an absolute stunner. A fun piece for New Year’s eve!
5. I just updated my Revolve favorites page – check out all the new additions here.
6. All of these sneakers are insanely expensive but I am absolutely obsessed with the style. And the color combinations are all so good.
7. These earrings are so unique because they have a second cuff attached but it’s not pierced so you can wear them even if you only have one ear piercing.
8. I love Voluspa candles and always buy a few new ones each season. They just launched this new scent and I really want to try it.
9. Ok this candle is much pricier but I have loved all the Byredo scents I’ve tried. This is a new holiday launch and it sounds so yummy.
10. Ooooooh these wide leg jeans look so chic! Between the super dark wash and the gold button details, these are so gorgeous.
11. Sephora is having a fragrance sale until 12/24 and ALL fragrances are 20% off with code: FRAGRANCE20.
12. I love my New Balance 327s and wear them all the time. The neutral colors always sell out so fast but I found a ton of neutral colorways still in stock here!
13. My girlfriend just got this huge oversized tote bag in the metallic color and it is SOOO GORGEOUS!