I’ve had quite a few emails asking my thoughts on what sort of NYE cocktail dresses I would suggest, so I thought I would round-up a varied selection in today’s post. There is a bit of something for everyone and many of these dresses can be worn after New Year’s for various events throughout the rest of the year. Which one is your favorite?!
1. Sequin Body Con Dress
– This is definitely a sassy number but I love that it comes down past the knees which helps to balance out the strappy top.
2. Blazer Dress
– I love the look of a blazer as a dress! It’s sexy and chic all at the same time. And pair it with skinny black faux leather leggings and pumps after the NYE festivities are over.
3. Wrap Dress
– I had to put something in this round-up for my leopard print lovers.
4. One Shoulder Jumpsuit
– Bows are hit or miss with me but the large bow at the shoulder on this jumpsuit is FAB-U-LOUS!
5. Burgundy Wrap Dress
– While this dress would be gorgeous on NYE, it can also be used throughout the year for weddings, dinners and various events.
7. Cutout Dress
– Wowza. This dress is probably my favorite out of all my picks. The neckline and slim shape makes this one a stunner.
8. Velvet Wrap Dress
– The shape of this dress is what immediately pulled me in! The wrap style and fitted waist makes this such a great flattering fit for a variety of body types. Throw a leather jacket on with it if you want to add a bit of edge to it.