Popping in with a quick Sunday post to share some fall fashion finds under $100! I’ve been featuring a bit of splurge, mid-range and budget items in The Fall Shop
but I love an under $100 round up so I thought I would pull one together with pre-fall pieces. Are you shopping for fall items yet or do you like to wait until it gets cooler? I love to be prepared so I begin looking for things in late summer so I get them before they sell out.
1. Leopard scarf
– Is it even fall without a leopard scarf? No, it’s not.
2. Knotted mules
– I am loving these simple chic mules and they go with almost anything!
4. Gray chunky sweater
– Frankly, you cannot have too many basic chunky sweaters for fall. This has no frills and that’s what I like most about it.
5. Wool fedora
– This is currently sitting in my cart because I am a hat lover and fedoras are my favorite style to wear in the fall.
6. Black boots
– I am starting to warm up to the combat boot look and these are at a reasonable price point to dabble in the trend.
7. Black peplum blouse
– I love the shape of this blouse (see an almost identical style in this post
) – and the delicate print is great for day or night. Also throw this on with a pencil skirt or a great pair of trousers for the office.
8. Black chunky sweater
– A bit oversized, a bit slouchy, button details on the sleeves – I love it all.
9. Faux leather pants
– I personally love the paperbag pants style because the tie belt always looks so flattering and accentuates the waist. These are another option for leather pants if you don’t want to go the leggings route. This would look great with a fitted turtleneck, a button down blouse or a cropped sweater.