I noticed a few of my long time and recent beauty faves are on sale until tomorrow morning so I thought I would share them in today’s post.
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – If you have ever wanted to splurge on this cult classic, now is a great time!
2. Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm – One of my all time favorite cleansing balms (a few other Elemis products on sale that are worth trying: this Superfood gel cleanser, this day cream, this night cream, these resurfacing pads and this hydrating serum!)
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – A long time favorite and a great all around anti-aging serum
4. Clarins Double Serum – Another great anti-aging serum great for all skin types
5. T3 Curling Iron – This isn’t skincare, but my curling iron is on sale and it is a great investment!
6. St. Tropez Express Tanning Mousse – This is my favorite self tanner. I mix it with an unscented body lotion and never get any streaks.
7. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps – I’ve been using this body lotion for almost 10 years. It’s so hydrating but never greasy.
8. Shiseido Facial Cotton – This is the cotton I use with all my toners.
2. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – My holy grail concealer!
3. Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – I wear this mascara every day. It gives a ton of volume and fullness.
4. Armani Eye Tints – These cream shadows have been a favorite for years! They are a great one and done eye shadow.
5. Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Balm – The formula is so creamy and a great mix between a gloss and balm.
6. NARS blush – I wear Orgasm almost daily.
7. Tom Ford Lip Color – I have actually come to love this lipsticks and have quite a few colors.
8. Beautyblender – A makeup staple for me.
10. Too Faced Born This Way Eyeshadow Palette – A gorgeous everyday eyeshadow palette.
11. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow and Face Palette – I bought this during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last year and still love it!