Here are some of my favorite finds from this past week:
1. Since I haven’t been leaving the house, I find myself looking at more home decor things online. This vase is so chic and under $20!
2. And this glass candle lantern is also gorgeous for the price point.
3. Here are a few cute Easter basket ideas for your kiddos: this easter basket liner is so cute and can be reused each year, a cute polaroid camera, I’m going to order these bath bombs for Miles, Miles’ favorite stuffed animal is by Jellycat so a stuffed animal from them would be a perfect addition, I think Miles would go crazy for these foam airplanes or this cute little smartwatch for them to wear and play with.
4. Drinking my coffee has become one of the highlights of my day so I ordered this mug with all these lip prints and am so excited for it to arrive! (it’s the little things at this point LOL)
5. I’m obsessed with this colorblock loungewear set and it comes in a ton of cute colors.
6. This cute white crocheted sweater is a great piece to wear at home and then in your car to drive around aimlessly. Ha! (but someday we can wear it out in public!)
7. The new Summer Fridays lip balm launched and I am really interested to try it.
8. I have last year’s version of these wedge espadrilles and wore them all the time. This year’s version are just as cute and on sale for under $50 right now.
9. For all my tie-dye lovers, these leggings from Target are so cute and under $20.
10. Another great Target find – this pouf! It comes in so many colors but I am partial to the neutral (of course LOL).
11. My pearl dangly earrings I wear everyday sold out quickly but I found this almost identical pair for $22. So great for everyday.
12. Ulta is having their 21 days of beauty right now – tons of great deals each day.
13. If you are in need of some organizers for your jewelry, this tray is a great option.