Happy Friday! I featured this outfit on my Instagram a few weeks ago and wanted to include it in today's round up because I adore this Chicwish sweater. I love the tie details on the sleeves, and of course it is black and white which I can never get enough of. I also found an almost identical sweater to this one as another option. (jeans/similar boots/similar tote) Here are the rest of my finds from these past few weeks:
1. I've discussed my candle addiction on Instagram, and I was so excited to see Diptyque's newest Rosamundi pattern is now out. Now I just need to decide between the votive or full size. *insert contemplating emoji*
2. Even though spring is still so far off, I came across these classic strappy sandals that are perfect once the warm weather comes. They are similar to these that I bought last year, but half an inch lower which makes them much more comfortable!
3. Jumping back to winter attire (ugh), here are the snow boots I purchased recently. I have an old pair of Sperrys that I like but they aren't tall enough. I was tempted to get these because I love the classic look of them, but ultimately decided to hold off and go with my first pair. Now if only it would snow! (just kidding - I'm fine admiring it on Instagram only)
4. I fell down an Orange is the New Black show hole recently (I know, I'm a bit late to the game on this one), and then asked for new recommendations of shows to watch. A reader (hey Cinthia!) told me about The OA on Netflix, and I finished the entire season in under 2 days! It's a bit like Stranger Things, but so much better in my opinion.
5. Kypris is one of my favorite brands that I discovered in 2016, but it can be quite hard to get in the US. However, that is no longer the case and now one of my favorite online retailers carries it! Hooray!
6. Never not tempted with new By Terry products, but this eye palette is really speaking to me. It looks like a gorgeous glowy nude palette.
7. Sometimes I am drawn in just by the name of a product - anyone else like that? Well, this new moisturizer and serum got me from the name alone. Oh, and the product description sounds good to. But the name!! LOL
8. I'm always on the hunt for chic looking pumps with a lower heel - these look super comfortable and would be great for a more professional environment too.
9. I don't buy too much from Express, but this blouse looked like a great find. I was immediately drawn in to the "slim fit" description.
10. I already fell in love with this scarf from & Other Stories, and while browsing their site yesterday came across so many amazing new arrivals! This shirt has gorgeous detailing, these pants (short inseam people rejoice!), these sleeves are amazing and this embellished neckline is so unique.
Any finds from these past few weeks that you are loving? Let me know!