I don’t always focus on only the newest launches since there are still so many products that I have yet to try. However, the spring/summer beauty collections are always a draw because they are a welcome relief to all the past few months of cold, awful weather. Here are 11 of the newest products that I’m interested in trying:
1. Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask – I love a sleeping mask and any skincare item that has a “jelly” texture is one I want to try. Hydrating sleeping masks are one of my favorite products to add in at the end of my nighttime skincare routine to help give me an added boost of moisture.
2. Chantecaille Le Magnolia Eye and Cheek Palette – These Chantecaille eye shadows are one of my holy grail formulas, so I am intrigued to try this palette. I love that it has both eyes and cheeks together in one compact and the colors are easy to wear and suitable for every day.
3. Laura Mercier Blemish-less Foundation Primer – Laura Mercier is already know for her base products (in my opinion this is the best foundation she makes), and now she is coming out with a primer for acne prone skin. Yay!
4. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara – I was not a fan of Marc Jacobs’ first mascara he launched with the line, but so many people have been raving about this formula that I need to give it a try.
5. Estee Lauder The Barest Blush – Ok, here is one instance where the packaging is completely selling me on the product. The grooves in the blush, the ombre/marbled effect and the gorgeous silver compact – what is there not to love?!
6. By Terry Sun Designer Palette – This is actually on its way to me right now so it will be on my vanity shortly! Review coming soon.
7. Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream – Another product that was on my wish list and finally I have a chance to try it. It just arrived today, so I will keep you posted on my thoughts soon.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation – I have really fallen in love with the entire Charlotte Tilbury line (this is my favorite cream eye shadow formula), but have not picked up any base products from her yet. This may be the one to change that.
9. Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Extreme Wear Concealer – I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation and have heard amazing things about the original formulation as well. This concealer sounds like the perfect product for the summer and any beach vacations.
10. Estee Lauder Summer Glow Palette – The Bronze Goddess collection from Estee Lauder is one that I look forward to every year. This palette is aptly named and seems like the perfect one to achieve a summer glow.
11. Stella McCartney Pop Fragrance – I have been wearing this Stella McCartney fragrance for over 10 years, so was thrilled to hear she was launching a new one finally! And yes, let us not be surprised that the packaging is a big reason why I want to try this. Though the notes of Plumeria, Sandalwood, Violet and Tuberose make it sound like something I want to wear.
Beauty Bits, Foundation, Urban Decay | March 24, 2016
Urban Decay has been winning the makeup game lately with all the gorgeous launches they have put out this year (this cheek palette stunned me from first