Happy Saturday! Hopefully it is beginning to warm up where you are (it is finally going to get and stay in the 70’s this entire week – yay!), so I am now in official spring shopping mode. Here is a round-up of my favorite finds from the week all under $200:
1. Ace of Something The Arizona Large Hat – I call hats my added sunscreen, and straw ones are a must have for the warmer weather.
2. Free People Modern Kimono Maxi Dress – As someone who is only 5’4″, I am always on the lookout for maxi dresses that aren’t too long. Since this is more of a midi style in the picture, on me it will be the perfect maxi length!
3. Tularosa Elba Dress – The crochet pattern on this dress could go either way – too fussy and dated or adorable. Thankfully this one is the latter. And I can see this worn with some gladiator sandals and a cute crossbody bag.
4. Hat Attack Perfect Tote – I love stripes in my clothing, so handbags are no different. This large tote bag seems great for the beach as well as carrying everyday.
5. Le Specs Jealous Games Sunglasses – Sunglasses are the perfect way to add a fun and colorful element to an outfit – and these have a neutral frame with playful bright lenses.
6. Raye Layla Lace Up Sandals – A nude block heel sandal is a must for spring and summer, and the added lace up detail makes these a bit more unique.
7. Levi’s 501 Shorts – The color, the shape and the frayed edge make these the perfect pair of classic cut-offs.
8. BB Dakota Ferell Dress – Chambray tops are a year round staple for me, so a dress version is another great option to enjoy this lightweight fabric.
9. Free People Melanie Printed Mini Dress – What’s spring and summer without a comfortable floral dress? Ankle boots, sandals or even heels – this dress can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
10. Star Mela Elsa Clutch – Serious handbags are a necessity for fall and winter, but I love a fun printed clutch or tote for spring and summer.
Also here is a look at a few great sales going on these next few days:
- J.Crew: 30% off $200 and 20% off $100 from April 14-18. My favorite picks are this striped sweater, comfortable jumpsuit and metallic slides.
- Loeffler Randall: 20% off site-wide with code: FRIENDS20 from April 14-19. These gladiator heeled sandals and lace-up flats caught my eye.
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything with code: CYBER50 from April 16-18. This pleated midi skirt has been on my wish-list for a month now, and this belted boatneck striped dress is a classic.