1. BP Black Tunic Sweater – I bought this sweater last year and am so happy they brought it back! It’s a nice long slim fit with a chunky turtleneck and SO soft! It’s a great casual sweater but also looks great worn with jeans and boots.
2. Loft Cowl Neck Sweater – Another sweater I bought a few years ago and am so happy to see that they brought it back! I LOVE a cowl neck and this one is so flattering and comfortable. Size up in this tunic if you want it to be a tad bit longer. This one is a great style to wear with leggings but also looks amazing dressed up with a skirt or jeans.
3. Free People Afterglow Tunic Sweater – This tunic sweater is super oversized so be sure to size down! It’s super soft and cozy and a great piece to layer under coats or jackets when it’s cold out. The neck is a mock neck style and is double layered but not super tight so it doesn’t feel constricting (I hate that feeling!). It’s a tad bit shorter in the front and goes longer in the back so it’s perfect to wear with leggings because it will cover you butt. LOL
4. Urban Outfitters Tie Dye Sweatshirt – I know not everyone is a tie dye fan but I had to include this sweatshirt because the fit is oversized perfection! It comes in a bunch of colors so there are different options to choose from if you aren’t into this pink/orange combo. I probably wear this one the most out of all these sweaters because it’s the softest thing ever. Seriously.
5. Amazon Oversized Tunic – Amazon clothing can really be hit or miss but this sweater is a HUGE HIT! Ever since I posted about it recently, it has become a top seller among all of you as well. It comes in a million colors, drapes perfectly and is softer than I anticipated. For the price, it’s a must have for winter!