Since the hot weather is now in full effect, I thought I would share my summer complexion lineup and all the products I will be using in the heat and humidity.
1. Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation in 100 – This gives a gorgeous natural skin finish with light coverage. A very skin-like looking foundation.
2. Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage in 12N – The name is perfect for this foundation because it feels like a literal cloud on the skin. It’s very lightweight and gives light coverage but still manages to cover any imperfections and balance out the complexion.
3. Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation in .5 Sable – This foundation and the Kosas one are very similar in texture, finish and wear. Both give a fresh skin look but aren’t too shiny or greasy.
4. Fenty Beauty Skin Tint in 3 – When I want something with a touch more coverage, I always reach for this. Surprisingly it gives amazing coverage but NEVER looks heavy on the skin. It has a natural velvety finish and is one of my all time favorite foundations ever!
5. Tarte Shape Tape Creamy in 12N – I’ve never tried the original Shape Tape but this formula is an absolute dream. Tons of coverage but not cakey at all! It’s super creamy as the name suggests and blends beautifully.
6. Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand in Sunbeam – It took me a long time to figure this out but now I absolutely LOVE this product. It has a shimmery glow to it but I actually love wearing it under my eyes because it reflects light and makes the area look fresh and healthy.
Swatches from left to right: Kosas Revealer Skin Improving Foundation in 100, Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage in 12N, Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation in .5 Sable, Fenty Beauty Skin Tint in 3, Tarte Shape Tape Creamy in 12N, Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand in Sunbeam, Hourglass Vanish Concealer in Creme and Tarte Hydroflex Concealer in 14N
7. Hourglass Vanish Concealer in Creme – Another full coverage concealer that manages to never cake up or emphasize fine lines. It’s incredibly creamy and blends perfectly.
8. Tarte Power Flex Concealer in 14N – This is the newest concealer I added to my collection and I loved it from first application. It’s not as full coverage as the Shape Tape Creamy but still concealers well, leaves the undereye area super hydrated and doesn’t move all day long.
9. Hourglass Veil Loose Powder – Both of these loose powders are absolutely magical. This one has a bit more luminosity to it but still blurs the complexion, sets makeup and softly mattifies the skin without making it look too dry.
10. Tatcha Silk Loose Powder – The finish and look of this powder is almost identical to the Hourglass but it is slightly less radiant. However I love both of them equally and plan to repurchase both!