Sharing what I picked up during the Sephora Spring Savings Event (which ends tomorrow!) and my first impressions:
1. RMS Beauty Eyelights in Strobe – The pigment in this cream eyeshadow is absolutely stunning and wears beautifully all day long. You only need a small amount to get amazing coverage. You can see it in action on my Instagram Reels.
2. Caliray Volumizing Tubing Mascara – I have heard great things about this and was excited to try a tubing mascara. You only need water to remove and it comes off in tiny tubes. It gives great volume and does in fact remove very easily!
3. Rose Inc Skin Enhance Luminous Tinted Serum in 20 – To be honest, I’m still deciding if I like this tint or not. At first I didn’t think it would give any coverage but surprisingly it does. More light-light medium but definitely a fresh face/radiant finish. It does get a tad bit shiny as the day goes on so I’m not sure it would be the best fit for my sometimes combination skin. I definitely think it would work great on dry skin. It’s worth noting also that it oxidized throughout the day and got much darker.
4. Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation in 100 – Absolutely stunning! I LOVE this foundation and found that is was perfect for my skin. It gives nice light/medium coverage with a subtle natural skin finish and stays put all day long. I am so glad I tried it because it will definitely be in heavy rotation come summer.
5. Sakara Complete Probiotic – This was a repurchase because it is my favorite probiotic! I have definitely seen less bloating and increased immunity while using. I just recently got sick for a few days and it was truly my first time being sick in almost 6+ months.
6. Tan Luxe The Gradual – My holy grail sunless tanner – I swear by this stuff! It never streaks and looks perfectly golden.