Lunch container | Phone charger | Matches | S’well bottle | Brush holder | Gummy bears | Ear cuff | Body polish | Passport and luggage tag set | Diffuser | Initial necklace | Trinket dish | Candle accessory set | Card case | Measuring spoons | Faux fur throw
One of my favorite type of gifts to buy are small gifts and stocking stuffers. Today’s gift guide is gifts that are all under $50 and would be great for co-workers, secret santas, teachers or if you need a few more gifts to fill a stocking. In addition to the ones I chose above, here are a few gift ideas that would also be great options:
- My diamond and gold ear huggies have been the top selling item ever since I posted them and I think they would make a great gift! They are only $25 and look so chic.
- Perhaps someone just moved into a new home – this chic laundry detergent would be a great gift for the holidays!
- For someone that loves to workout, these wrist weights are a perfect gift.
- Stan and I sleep on this pillow every night and love it!
- Buy a few of these stemless wine glasses and your favorite bottle of wine.