My first gift guide for the season is here! I only plan on doing a select few but they will definitely feature some of my favorite picks or finds. The first one should not be a surprise to anyone – it is a gift guide for the luxury beauty lover. I selected a handful of products that are super luxurious at a variety of price points. Here are my ideas of what to get this gal (or guy!):
1. Fancy candles are always a good idea. This set from Byredo
is a new discovery and I love all the scents! And the packaging is minimal and so chic.
4. Pampering bath products. This bath line
is well priced but feels more expensive than it is, and the scents are delicious. This is my favorite rose scent
and the body wash
is a nice way to enjoy this luxurious line at a more manageable price point. Fancy hand soap
is something we rarely buy for ourselves but it would make a great gift! And nothing says “I’m fancy and fabulous” like pulling this hand cream
out of your bag. The most elegant stocking stuff ever!
5. Fancy makeup with even better packaging. This line of lipsticks
has some of the best packaging as well as one of the best formulas. I’ve been raving about this eye shadow palette
over the past few weeks and it’s one that I would highly recommend giving to a fellow makeup lover (also available here
6. The ultimate lipstick set. If someone in your life just got a huge bonus or major promotion this year and they want to spoil you, this lipstick set
is the one to ask for! This other one
is a tenth of the price but would still be amazing to receive.
8. Skincare sets worth splurging on. I use almost every single product from this line
and love them all (including the cleansing balm
which is a staple for me). This microneedling set
is actually what I would love to receive and have been wanting to try it for the past year! Jade rolling and facial massage is all the rage right now but this facial roller
is the ultimate splurge (and here it is
in a set). I have it and use it every day. It can also be used on the body because of it’s larger size which helps to justify the price a bit more (a small bit but still). Sunday Riley sets are always popular and this one
has a great selection of her products.
10. Splurgeworthy hair products. I use this curling iron
every single day and it’s worth every penny. It heats up quickly and my curls last all day. And if this texturizing spray (which is one of the best) is a must have for you, this limited edition size
and bottle should be on your wish list.
11. A few other random beauty products not to miss – this silk set which is the ultimate luxury. I love sleeping on a silk pillowcase and this is the gold standard. For the decor obsessed, this candle is absolutely gorgeous! I plan on ordering this for myself.
Stay tuned for my next gift guide coming next weekend!!
Shop all my picks below: